Natura Petz Organics - Serenity Zen Dog and Cat Stress, Relaxation and Multi-Systems Calming Support for Pets, 60 Capsules, 615mg Per Capsule
- Veterinarian formulated, organic, all-natural pet calming supplement
- Stress, Relaxation and Whole Body Calming Support for Anxious Dogs and Cats To help reduce all types of stress and anxiety related to separation anxiety, introduction into a new home, while traveling, related to visiting guests, vet and grooming visits and thunder and lightning storms
- To help reduce fear and anxiety while boarding or attending a new daycare or training class; to reduce stress while moving, for visiting guests or a new addition to the home, including a new pet
- Helps encourage "rest and digest" feelings and reduce "fight or flight" response.
- Suggested for all life stages of dogs & cats; for stress, anxiety, fear, aggression, destructive behavior, storms, travel, boarding, epilepsy and more
Serenity Zen Dog & Cat contains a variety of natural plant chemicals, including valepotriates, alkaloids, lignans, volatile oils, flavonoids, amino and fatty acids, glycosides, choline, quercetin, glucose and enzymes, used holistically to relax and calm an anxious, stressed dog or cat; to help function as an alternative to benzodiazepine drugs (i.e. diazepam, imipramine) due to its calming, mildly sedative and nervine effects which may help relax the Central Nervous, autonomic, sympathetic ("fight or flight"), somatic and parasympathetic ("rest and digest") nervous systems, as well as to relax and soothe the adrenal, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory & respiratory systems, helping to nutritionally and phytochemically support balance throughout all bodily systems when your pet is anxious or stressed.
Gelatin Capsules, Valerian Root, Pasiflora, Chamomile, Mulungu, Anise, Tonronjil, Mint
Beef flavored capsules.
Our capsules are certified Kosher and Halal, and meet all requirements of European Pharmacopoeia (EP), and the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
(please confirm dosage according to life stage of dog or cat)
Dogs & cats up to 24 pounds: 1 capsule, one time daily.
Dogs & cats 25-49 pounds: 1 capsule, two times daily.
Dogs & cats 50+ pounds: 2 capsules, two times daily.